Fundamentals of VAT: Input Tax
- Brief introduction to VAT
- The basic VAT calculation
- Overview of types of supplies
- A basic understanding of input tax
- The documentary requirements (including electronic invoices)
- Recipient created invoices
- Input tax specifically denied (i.e. entertainment, motor car and subscriptions).
- Reimbursements and credit cards
- Notional input tax on second-hand goods
- When and how to apportionment of input tax deductions
- VAT treatment of agent/principal transactions
- VAT treatment of company-cross charges
- Other input tax adjustments
We work through many practical, day-to-day, transactions that a creditors clerk would encounter, and will apply VAT principles covered to each transaction.
The webinar will contribute to 2 hours CPD/CPE.
R690.00 (inclusive of VAT) / R600.00 (exclusive of VAT)