2-Part Webinar Series: Year-end Financial Statements preparation
Financial year-end close has become more complex, with new amendments and reporting complexities, not to mention increased pressure from stakeholders.
This 2-part webinar series aims to provide participants with the latest IFRS updates and insights to assist with year-end financial preparation, focusing on hot topics, areas of audit concern and practical financial statement preparation guidance.
This webinar series covers the following content:
- Cash flow statement refresher
- Zero book value items, including reassessment of residual value and useful lives of non-financial assets
- Quantification and disclosure of the impact of external sources of uncertainty
- Difference between accruals, provisions and trade payables
- Lease modifications refresher
- Applicability of IFRS 17 for non-insurers
- Disclosing material accounting policy information (IAS 1 amendment)
Updates and amendments
- Restriction on the utilisation of assessed losses
- Amendments to IFRS standards applicable at year-end
- Standards, interpretations and amendments issued but not yet effective
The webinar series covers both the theory associated with the above topics as well as practical examples and model disclosures.
The webinar will contribute to 4 hours CPD/CPE.
R1 610 (inclusive of VAT) / R1 400 (exclusive of VAT)