Every business has assets and needs to account for capital gains or losses on the disposal thereof.
In this recording of our live webinar, we unpack pertinent questions, such as:
- Do you know how to accurately calculate the capital gain or loss on disposal?
- Are you realising the available benefits by using your capital assets in the most tax efficient manner and steering clear of the myriad of anti-avoidance measures applicable to capital gains and losses?
- What is the impact of debt relief?
- What are the capital loss restrictions in place?
- Where do you disclose capital gains items on the ITR14 Tax Return?
- What is the impact of CGT on your provisional tax estimates and payments?
This webinar series provides an update of the basic mechanics of CGT, as well as a comprehensive discussion on some of the more complex areas that need to be considered and applied when preparing or reviewing the capital gains / losses in a year of assessment inclusive of any recent amendments to applicable legislation.
The webinar series will contribute to 6 hours CPD/CPE